Candles that were left unattended became the reason behind few fire cases in London: one at a flat in Muswell Hill, another at Homsey and the other in Wimbledon. LFRA suggests that burning candles are the most common causes of fire and should never be left unattended. Following some important tips can help to avoid fire accidents.


Who Upvoted this Story

Plikli is an open source content management system that lets you easily create your own user-powered website.

Latest Comments
Most Viewed Stories